A pursued justice :
Black preaching from the great migration to Civil Rights /
Kenyatta R. Gilbert.
|Main Author:||Gilbert, Kenyatta R.,|
African American preaching
> 20th century.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The migration of hope
- From prophetic preaching to Civil Rights
- The exodus
- History and voices of the great migration
- The promised land
- Social crisis and the importance of Black preaching
- Preaching as exodus
- Prophetic imagination, praxis, and aesthetics
- Exodus preaching
- Gospel and migration
- Exodus as Civil Rights
- King and beyond
- Petitionary truth-telling
- The moral challenge for America