Signs of the kingdom in the secular city /
compiled by David J. Frenchak and Clinton E. Stockwell ; edited by Helen Ujvarosy.
|Other Authors:||Frenchak, David., Stockwell, Clinton E., Ujvarosy, Helen.|
Chicago : Covenant Press, 1984
Cities and towns.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- To build a city /Stanley J. Hallett
- Field is the world and the world is increasingly urban /Samuel Wilson
- Signs of the kingdom, Luke 7:18-23 /George W. Webber
- Future: on Earth as it is in Heaven /Thomas W. Sine, Jr.
- Reformed theological perspective on politics /Richard W. Mouw
- Anabaptist theological perspective on economic growth /Dwight J. McFadden, Jr.
- Evangelizing an awakening giant: Hispanics in the U.S. /Orlando E. Costas
- Case study in Black church renewal /Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr.
- Background of the U.S. immigration policy toward Asians: implications for the urban church today /Wi Jo Kang
- Ministry on the urban frontier: access and retirement /Philip Amerson
- Barriers and bridges to evangelization in urban neighborhoods /Clinton E. Stockwell.