Counting the cost :
Christian perspectives on capitalism /
Art Lindsley, PhD & Anne R. Bradley, PhD, editors.
|Other Authors:||Lindsley, Arthur,, Rathbone Bradley, Anne, 1973-|
> Religious aspects
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction / Art Lindsley
- The spirit of democratic capitalism thirty years after / Michael Novak
- Human flourishing and the Bible / Jonathan T. Pennington
- Is capitalism contrary to the Bible? / Art Lindsley
- A Christian critique of capitalism : is capitalism based on greed? / David Kotter
- Is capitalism exploitative? / Joseph Connors
- The 1 percent : is income inequality evidence of exploitation? / Anne R. Bradley
- Who benefits in capitalism? / Joy Buchanan and Vernon Smith
- Capitalism and poverty : economic development and growth benefit the least the most / Doug Bandow
- Capitalism and consumerism : delighting in both creation and the responsibilities of affluence / Edd Noell
- Do global corporations exploit poor countries? / Wayne Grudem and Barry Asmus
- Is capitalism bad for the environment? / E. Calvin Beisner
- Capitalism and cultural wasteland / Jonathan Witt
- Conclusion / Anne R. Bradley.