Creativity, religion and youth cultures /
Anne M. Harris.
|Main Author:||Harris, Anne M.,|
Routledge advances in critical diversities ;
Religion and culture
> Case studies.
Performing arts > Case studies.
Group identity > Case studies.
Youth > Case studies.
Creative ability > Case studies.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Preface to creativity, religion and youth cultures / Anita Harris
- Introduction: about this book
- Samoan mediascapes and faith-as-performance
- Education and the creative imaginary
- God culture and the capacity to in/aspire
- Semblance and praisesong
- Religion, art and a south Sudanese post-national imaginary
- Imagining new individualities / New Collectivities
- The art of gender in south Sudanese mediated diasporas
- Meaning and "madolescence"