A Christian Response /
|Main Author:||Volf, Miroslav.|
New York : HarperOne, 2012
|Edition:||1st paperback ed.|
Islam > Relations > Christianity.
Christianity and other religions > Islam.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- pt. I. Disputes, present and past
- The Pope and the prince : God, the great chasm, and the building of bridges
- A Catholic cardinal and the One God of All
- A Protestant reformer and the God of the Turks
- pt. II. Two gods or one?
- How do we decide?
- A common God and the matter of beliefs
- A common God and the matter of practices
- pt. III. Critical themes : the Trinity and love
- The One God and the Holy Trinity
- God's mercy
- Eternal and unconditional love
- pt. IV. Living under the same roof
- The same God, the same religion?
- Prejudices, proselytism, and partnership
- Two faiths, common God, single government
- The fear of God and the common good
- Reality check : combating extremism.