The evangelical origins of the living constitution /
John W. Compton.
|Main Author:||Compton, John W., 1977-|
Religion and law
> United States
Evangelicalism > United States > History > 19th century.
Constitutional history > United States.
Church and state > United States > History.
United States > Religion > 19th century.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The evangelical challenge to American constitutionalism
- Moral reform and constitutional adjudication, 1830-1854
- The triumph of evangelical public morality in the states
- The triumph of evangelical public morality in the Supreme Court
- Reexamining the collapse of the old order.