The survey of Western Palestine /
edited with additions by E.H. Palmer and Walter Besant for the Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.
|Other Authors:||Kitchener, Horatio Herbert Kitchener, Earl, 1850-1916., Palmer, Edward Henry, 1840-1882., Besant, Walter, Sir, 1836-1901., Warren, Charles, Sir, 1840-1927., Stewardson, Henry C., Conder, C. R. 1848-1910., Hull, Edward., Tristram, Henry Baker, 1822-1906., Wilson, Charles William, Sir, 1836-1905., Palestine Exploration Fund.|
London : Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund, 1881
Excavations (Archaeology) > Palestine.
Palestine > Description and travel.
Palestine > Antiquities.
Palestine > Geography.
Jerusalem > Antiquities.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- [v. 1-3] Memoirs of the topography, orography, hydrography, and archaeology : 1. Galilee ; 2. Samaria ; 3. Judaea / by C.R. Conder and H.H. Kitchener ; edited with additions by E.H. Palmer and Walter Besant
- [v. 4] Special papers on topography, archaeology, manners and customs / contributed by Sir Charles Wilson ... [et al.]
- [v. 5] Jerusalem / by C. Warren and C.R. Conder
- [v. 6] Fauna and flora of Palestine / by H.B. Tristram
- [v. 7] Memoir on the geology of Arabia Petrae, Palestine and adjoining districts / by Edward Hull
- [v. 8] Arabic and English name lists / collected during the survey by Conder and Kitchener, translated and expalined by E.H. Palmer
- [v. 9] A general index / compiled by H.C. Stewardson.