Christian ethics in a technological age /
|Main Author:||Brock, Brian, 1970-|
Grand Rapids, Mich. : William B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 2010
> Moral and ethical aspects.
Technology > Religious aspects > Christianity.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Christian faith and technological artifacts
- Pt. I. The attempt to claim Christ's dominion. Martin Heidegger on technology as a form of life
- George Grant and the technological ideal
- Michel Foucault and the habits of technology
- Pt. II. Seeking Christ's concrete claim. Advent and the renewal of the senses
- Technology for good and evil
- Political reconciliation in the community of worship
- Worship, Sabbath, and work
- Being reconciled with creation's material form
- Conclusion: An ethos of dwelling in the house of the Lord.