Mentoring for mission :
nurturing new faculty at church-related colleges /
Caroline J. Simon ... [et al.]
|Other Authors:||Simon, Caroline Joyce.|
Grand Rapids, Mich. : W.B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 2003
Mentoring in education
> United States.
Private universities and colleges > Faculty > United States.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Mentoring as an Exercise of Practical Wisdom
- Mentoring and Christian Mission
- All Mentoring Is Local: Thinking about How Your Program Fits Your Institution
- All Mentoring Is Personal: Making Sure Your Program Fits Your Faculty
- Getting There from Here
- Facing Challenges and Achieving Lasting Success
- The Bottom Line: Outcomes of Mentoring
- Appendix 1 Reflection Questions for Mentoring Directors
- App. 2 Reflection and Discussion Questions for Mentor Training
- App. 3 Questions for Mentors and New Faculty to Reflect on Together
- Selected Topical Bibliography
- Contributors: Caroline J. Simon, Ernest Simmons, Dominic P. Scibilia, Jane Hokanson Hawks, Denise Doyle.