Rereading Paul together :
Protestant and Catholic perspectives on justification /
edited by David E. Aune.
|Other Authors:||Aune, David E.|
Grand Rapids, Mich. : Baker Academic, 2006
Bible. > Epistles of Paul > Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Justification (Christian theology)
Protestant churches > Doctrines.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to the Joint declaration on the doctrine of justification /David G. Truemper
- Catholic reception of the Joint declaration on the doctrine of justification /Susan K. Wood
- The Joint declaration on the doctrine of justification : a Lutheran systematic theological perspective /Michael Root
- Justification by faith in Pauline thought : a Catholic view /Joseph A. Fitzmyer
- Can we reread Paul together any longer? : Joseph A. Fitzmyer's view of Pauline justification in context /Richard E. DeMaris
- Justification by faith in Pauline thought : a Lutheran view /John Reumann
- A conversation among friends : a Roman Catholic response to John Reumann /Margaret M. Mitchell
- Interpretations of Paul in the early church /David M. Rylaarsdam
- Medieval and Reformation readings of Paul /Randall C. Zachman
- Recent readings of Paul relating to justification by faith /David E. Aune.