Baptist missionary pioneers among the Negroes
sketches written by Mary C. Reynolds and others.
|Main Author:||Reynolds, Mary C.|
[Nashville : Sunday School Board, 1920
Phillips, Daniel W.
> (Daniel William),
African-Americans. > Missions.
Universities and colleges > Southern states.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Short sketch of Joanna P. Moore / Grace M. Eaton
- Sister Moore and Coleman College / Mattie Coleman
- Daniel W. Phillips / Charles Phillips
- Miss Carrie Victoria Dyer: Roger Williams University, 1870-1884, Hartshorn Memorial College, 1884-1915 / M.A. Tefft
- Joseph C. Hartshorn, Luman B. Tefft / Mary C. Reynolds
- Rev. Charles Corey / Mary C. Reynolds
- Wayland Seminary, Washington, D.C.: Rev. S.B. Gregory and Rev. G.M.P. King / Mary C. Reynolds
- Virginia Union University, Richmond, Va.: Rev. Malcolm MacVicar and Rev. George Rich Hovey / Mary C. Reynolds
- Sophia B. Packard, Harriet E. Giles / Mary C. Reynolds
- Morehouse College, Rev. Joseph Thomas Robert, Rev. Samuel Graves / Mary C. Reynolds
- Mrs. Rachel Crane Mather / Mary C. Reynolds
- Shaw University, Raleigh, N.C.: Rev. Henry Martin Tupper / Mary C. Reynolds
- Jackson College, Jackson, Miss.: Rev. Charles Ayer, 1877-1894 / Mary C. Reynolds
- Luther G. Barrett / Mary C. Reynolds
- Daniel William Phillips (1809-1890): Scrapbook of clippings, etc., relative to his life and work