The religious culture of the Huguenots, 1660-1750 /
[edited by] Anne Dunan-Page.
|Other Authors:||Dunan-Page, Anne.|
Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2006
> Great Britain
> 17th century.
Huguenots > Ireland > History > 17th century.
Huguenots > Great Britain > History > 18th century.
Huguenots > Ireland > History > 18th century.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Conformity, non-conformity, and Huguenot settlement in England in the later seventeenth century /Robin Gwynn
- Differing perceptions of the refuge?: Huguenots in Ireland and Great Britain and their attitudes towards the governments' religious policy (1660-1710) / Susanne Lachenicht
- Oxford dictionary of national biography, the du Moulin Connection and the location of the Church of England in the later seventeenth century /Vivienne Larminie
- Dominus Providebit: Huguenot commitment to poor relief in England /Randolph Vigne
- Killing in good conscience: Marshal Schomberg and the Huguenot soldiers of the diaspora /Matthew Glozier
- Huguenot soul: Calvinism of Reverend Louis Rou /Paula Wheeler Carlo
- Influence of the Huguenots on educated Ireland: Huguenot books in Irish church libraries of the eighteenth century /Jane McKee
- Role of Huguenot tutors in John Locke's programme of social reform /S. J. Savonius
- Rainbow Coffee House and the exchange of ideas in early eighteenth-century England /Simon Harvey and /Elizabeth Grist
- Huguenot traces and reminiscences in John Toland's conception of tolerance /Myriam Yardeni