Reformed confessions of the 16th century /
edited, with historical introductions, by Arthur C. Cochrane.
|Other Authors:||Cochrane, Arthur C.|
Philadelphia : Westminster Press, 1966
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : Concerning collections of reformed confessions
- Zwingli's sixty-seven articles of 1523
- The ten theses of Berne, 1528
- The Tetrapolitan confession of 1530
- The first confession of Basel, 1534
- The first Helvetic confession of 1536 (The second confession of Basel)
- The Lausanne articles of 1536
- The Geneva confession of 1536
- The confession of faith of the English congregation at Geneva, 1556
- The French confession of faith, 1559
- The Scottish confession of faith, 1560
- The Belgic confession of faith, 1561
- The second Helvetic confession, 1566
- Appendix : The Nicene creed
- The Apostles' creed
- The Heidelberg catechism, 1563
- The Barmen theological declaration, 1934.