The Roman see in the early Church /
and other studies in church history :
by William Bright.
|Main Author:||Bright, William, 1824-1901.|
London ; New York : Longmans, Green, & Co., 1896
Church history > Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600.
Great Britain > Church history.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Roman see in the early church
- St. Ambrose and the empire
- Alexandria and Chalcedon
- Church and the "Barbarian" invaders
- Celtic churches in the British Isles
- English church in the reign of Elizabeth
- Additional notes on the Sixth Nicene canon