Justification and variegated nomism /
edited by D.A. Carson, Peter T. O'Brien, and Mark A. Seifrid.
|Other Authors:||Carson, D. A., O'Brien, Peter Thomas., Seifrid, Mark A.|
Grand Rapids, MI : Baker Academic, 2001
Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament.
> the Apostle, Saint
> Views on Judaism.
Bible. > Epistles of Paul > Theology.
Judaism > History > Post-exilic period, 586 B.C.-210 A.D.
Jewish religious literature > History and criticism.
Covenants > Religious aspects > Judaism > History of doctrines.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Volume 1.Complexities of Second Temple Judaism.Prayers and psalms /Daniel Falk
- Scripture-based stories in the Pseudepigrapha /Craig Evans
- Expansions of scripture /Peter Enns
- Didactic stories /Philip R. Davies
- Apocalypses /Richard Bauckham
- Testaments /Robert A. Kugler
- Wisdom /Donald E. Gowan
- Josephus /Paul Spilsbury
- Torah and salvation in Tannaitic literature / Philip S. Alexander
- Some Targum themes /Martin McNamara
- Philo of Alexandria /David M. Hay
- 1QS and salvation at Qumran /Markus Bockmuehl
- Righteousness language in the Hebrew scriptures and early Judaism /Mark A. Seifrid
- Pharisees between "Judaisms" and "common Judaism" /Roland Deines
- Volume 2.Paradoxes of Paul.New perspective" at twenty-five /Stephen Westerholm
- Paul's use of righteousness language against its Hellenistic background /Mark A. Seifrid
- Stance of the apostle Paul toward the law in the unknown years between Damascus and Antioch /Martin Hengel
- Unrighteous by faith: Apostolic proclamation in Romans 1:18-3:20 /Mark A. Seifrid
- Justified by faith, justified by his blood: The evidence of Romans 3:21-4:25 /S. J. Gathercole
- Israel and the law in Romans 5-11: interaction with the new perspective /Douglas J. Moo
- Faith versus works of law in Galatians / Moisâes Silva
- Was Paul a covenantal monist? /Peter T. O'Brien
- Paul and salvation history /Robert Yarbrough
- Paul's anthropological considerations: two problems /Timo Laato
- Was Paul converted? /Peter T. O'Brien
- Mystery and fulfillment: Toward a more comprehensive paradigm of Paul's understanding of the old and new /D. A. Carson
- Modernizing Luther, domesticating Paul: Another perspective /Timothy George
- Justification of the ungodly (sola fide): Theological reflections /Henri Blocher