Portraits of biblical counseling
discipleship in action /
produced by Biblical Counseling Center.
|Other Authors:||Biblical Counseling Center.|
Arlington Heights, IL : Biblical Counseling Center, 2002
> Biblical teaching.
Psychiatry and religion.
Table of Contents:
- Session 1. Getting started: getting acquainted with someone
- 2. Promoting harmony in marriage: attitudes and rules to prevent conflict
- 3. Basic rules of biblical communication: choosing the right words
- 4. Fearing God more than people: fear
- 5. How God defines guilt: guilt and shame
- 6. How God views us: our identity in Christ
- 7. God in the midst of turmoil: depression
- 8. Worried about weight: anxiety and anorexia
- 9. Overcoming anxious thoughts: anxiety
- 10. What worry reveals about us: anxiety.