The complete sacred choral works /
Victor Kalinnikov ; Vladimir Morosan, editor-in-chief ; introduction and critical notes by Marina Rakhmanova.
|Main Author:||Kalinnikov, Viktor, 1870-1927.|
|Other Authors:||Morosan, Vladimir., Rakhmanova, M. P.|
Madison, CT (27 Willow Lane, Dept. M., Madison CT 06443) : Musica Russica, 2001
Monuments of Russian sacred music.
Orthodox Eastern Church
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Cherubic hymn (no. 1)
- We hymn Thee (no. 1)
- It is truly fitting (Znamenny Chant) (no. 1)
- In thy kingdom
- O Lord, Save ... and holy God
- A mercy of peace
- We hymn Thee no. 2
- Our Father
- It is truly fitting no. 2
- Glory, now and ever, only begotten Son
- Come, let us worship
- I believe (the Creed)
- Bless the Lord, o my soul (at liturgy)
- Where can I go from thy spirit? (in place of the communion hymn at liturgy)
- Praise the name of the Lord
- Gladsome light
- Rejoice, o virgin
- From my youth
- Having beheld the resurrection of Christ
- Lord, now lettest thou
- Cherubic hymn no. 2
- Blessed is the man
- My soul magnifies the Lord
- Bless the Lord, o my soul (at vigil)
- Critical notes
- The RUSSICA transliteration system.