Women and theology /
edited by Mary Ann Hinsdale and Phyllis H. Kaminski.
|Other Authors:||Hinsdale, Mary Ann, Kaminski, Phyllis H.|
Maryknoll, N.Y. : Orbis Books, 1995
Annual publication of the College Theology Society ;
Women in the Catholic Church > Congresses.
Woman (Christian theology) > Congresses.
Feminist theology > Congresses.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : theology as conversation /Phyllis H. Kaminski
- Toward a critical Christian feminist theology of solidarity /M. Shawn Copeland
- "In this flesh" : Cornelia Connelly and the incarnation /Caritas McCarthy
- Maisie Ward as "theologian" /Dana Greene
- Cracking the door : women at the Second Vatican Council /Helen Marie Ciernick
- Hardness of hearing, muted voices : listening for the silenced in history /Mary Rose D'Angelo
- Emergent feminist theology from Asia /Kwok Pui-lan
- Hearing one another into speech : Latin American women /María Pilar Aquino
- From hearing to collaboration : steps for the privileged toward a praxis of solidarity /Anne E. Patrick
- Amnesia in the Catholic Sunday lectionary : women, silenced from the memories of salvation history /Regina A. Boisclair
- Historical perspectives on women religious : implications for creating a feminist theology of religious life /Susan Marie Maloney
- Korean women theologians : an observer's appreciation /Mary T. Rattigan
- The dialogue between women's studies and religious studies /Mary Ann Hinsdale
- Toward a methodology for doing theology across the boundaries of difference : feminist theory meets feminist theology /Linda A. Moody
- Ecclesial discernment : women's voices, new voices, and the revelatory process /Ann O'Hara Graff
- Beyond mere gender : transforming theological anthropology /Jane Kopas
- Kristeva and the cross : rereading the symbol of redemption /Phyllis H. Kaminski
- Afterword.Presidential address /Joan A. Leonard.