Debating sexual correctness :
pornography, sexual harassment, date rape, and the politics of sexual equality /
edited and with an introduction by Adele M. Stan.
|Other Authors:||Stan, Adele M.|
New York : Delta, 1995
Sexual harassment of women
> United States.
Acquaintance rape > United States.
Pornography > United States.
Feminist theory > United States.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : feminism and the culture of sexuality /Adele M. Stan
- Sex harassment /Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- Date rape : the story of an epidemic /Ellen Sweet
- Rape and the modern sex war /Camille Paglia
- Pornography is a civil rights issue /Andrea Dworkin
- Feminism, moralism and pornography /Ellen Willis
- Where do we stand on pornography? : a Ms. roundtable /Marcia Ann Gillespie, moderator, with Gloria Jacobs ... [et al.]
- Pornography goes to Washington /Lindsy Van Gelder
- Going wild /Susan Faludi
- It's a case of the powerless versus the powerful /Susan Estrich
- Taking sides against ourselves /Rosemary L. Bray
- Sex amidst semicolons /George F. Will
- Playing by the Antioch rules /Eric Fassin
- The First Amendment, under fire from the left /a conversation with Floyd Abrams and Catharine A. MacKinnon ; Anthony Lewis, moderator
- Thomas versus Clinton /Anita F. Hill
- Dirt and democracy /Alan Wolfe
- The privacy problem /Wendy Kaminer
- Public policy, private ritual /William Broyles, Jr.
- Date rape's other victim /Katie Roiphe
- Not just bad sex /Katha Pollitt
- Under his thumb /Amy Taubin
- How to avoid date rape /Nelson W. Aldrich, Jr.
- Looking at pictures /Celia Barbour
- Beauty and the beast /Robin Morgan
- The peeping tube : America is shocked. Shocked! /Walter Goodman
- Are you a bad girl? /Naomi Wolf
- Women of the year? /Barbara Lippert
- Entertainment for men /Hendrik Hertzberg
- Behind the Paula Jones story /Mortimer Zuckerman
- Seduced by violence no more /bell hooks
- How dirty pictures changed my life /Lisa Palac
- I never called it rape /Robin Warshaw
- On not being a victim /Mary Gaitskill
- Two good people /Stephen L. Carter.